For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Lark Recordings of Unit B, Weyvern Place, Old Portsmouth Road, Guildford, GU3 1LZ. If you have any queries please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our service, email us, submit questions or material, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
USES MADE OF INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- to notify you about changes to our products.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us using the contact details below, or by unsubscribing from our communications.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We take the customary precautions to ensure the security of personal information submitted by users but you should be aware that no electronic communication can be guaranteed fully secure and we therefore cannot warrant the security of any information that you submit and you do so at your own risk.
Children under the age of 13 years should not submit any personally identifiable information on this Website without the written consent of your parent or legal guardian. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) we do not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.